Saturday, April 26, 2014

Because sometimes life is just too good.

Unfortunately for The Book, I did absolutely no writing today.

But you know what I did do? I spent the whole day with my family and my little one.

We went shopping and got pedicures and ate lots of food. It was a fabulous day. My sister discovered some wonderful nail polish called Piggie Paint for babies. I never thought I'd ever consider painting my 5 month olds nails, but I'll be darned if they aren't the cutest thing ever!

As much as I want to finish this manuscript, life happens. And sometimes life is just too good to spend it with my nose in a laptop, escaping to my world that I've created. Though I'm excited for tomorrow to work on the next scene that has been bouncing around in my noggin for the last few days, I'm equally excited by the fantastic life that I am blessed with.

Goodnight all. Ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment