Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Oh hell. I swear I didn't forget.

I know it's been forever since I last posted. The last two weeks have been epically busy. I'm still in college and I just finished up my spring semester. Studying for 6 finals trumped blogging. Sorry friends.

I have managed to work on my writing in my spare time. You know, all that time I had between drooling on my text books and smashing my face into a keyboard as I tried to cram as much knowledge into my brain as possible all while taking care of my daughter and working at the job that actually pays me.

Despite everything that has been getting in the way of The Book, I've done some serious work on the story line as well as adding two new characters. I love being able to get these scenes down on paper and I finally FINALLY have the time.

We'll that's all I've got for now. I'm about to go eat some delicious chicken enchiladas.

Ttfn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment